What We Do
Oncobiologics is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company focused on identifying, developing, manufacturing and commercializing complex biosimilar therapeutics. Our current focus is on technically challenging and commercially attractive monoclonal antibodies (mAbs), in the disease areas of immunology and oncology. Our strategy is to cost-effectively develop these biosimilars on an accelerated timeline, which is fundamental to our success and we believe positions us to be a leading biosimilar company.
We have leveraged our team’s biopharmaceutical expertise to establish fully integrated in-house development and manufacturing capabilities, which we refer to as our BioSymphony™ Platform. Oncobiologics’ platform addresses the numerous complex technical and regulatory challenges in developing and commercializing mAb biosimilars and was designed to provide significant pricing flexibility.
Since inception, we have advanced two product candidates into clinical trials: ONS-3010, a Phase 3-ready biosimilar to adalimumab (Humira®), and ONS-1045, a Phase 3-ready biosimilar to bevacizumab (Avastin®). Additionally, we have identified multiple other biosimilar product candidates, including six that are in active preclinical development, one of which is expected to enter clinical trials in 2016....more >
- ONS-3010 (Humira® biosimilar) and ONS-1045 (Avastin® biosimilar) entering Phase 3 Clinical study in 2016.
- Eight complex biosimilars currently in active pipeline.
- BioSymphony™: A unique approach to biosimilars development and commercialization, synthesizing development, manufacturing, regulatory and program management expertise with best-in-class global clinical development and commercial partners.
- Rigorous engagement of orthogonal analytics to demonstrate high biosimilarity of complex mAbs.
- An integrated development and manufacturing engine capable of generating two INDs per year.
- Led by a team of leading scientists and engineers from the world’s top biopharmaceutical companies working in the agile, unencumbered environment of a start-up.
- 48,000 sq. ft. facility in Cranbury, NJ and expanding
Oncobiologics is a dynamic, inspiring workplace where we seek best-in-class candidates to join our existing team of renowned specialists. To learn more about opportunities with our team, please visit our careers page... more >