What We Do
Oncobiologics is committed to advancing novel and improved biotherapeutics to treat serious diseases, including cancer and immune disorders by leveraging proprietary technologies and expert science and engineering.
Oncobiologics was formed by a team of eminent scientists from leading global pharmaceutical organizations. We have partnered with leading research centers to leverage...more >
- An integrated discovery, development and clinical manufacturing engine capable of taking assets to Phase 2.
- Established by eminent scientists from the world’s leading biotechnology organizations.
- Focused on validated targets in oncology and immunology.
- An energetic, collaborative culture.
- Business started in May 2011. Achieved first revenue in October 2011, including contracts worth up to $80 million.
- In December 2011, Oncobiologics received a New Jersey Small Business Growth Award, recognizing its rapid progress.
Oncobiologics is a dynamic, inspiring workplace where we seek best-in-class candidates to join our existing team of renowned specialists. To learn more about opportunities with our team, please visit our careers page... more >